How to make pizza
Learn how to make the perfect pizza dough for a deliciously crisp homemade pizza Margherita that you can top with whatever you like. Just follow our easy guide.
For the perfect homemade pizza:
- Preheat oven and a baking sheet to 240C/fan 220C.
- Mix strong bread flour, salt, and instant yeast in a large bowl. Quickly stir in warm water and olive oil and bring together to a rough dough.
- Tip out the mixture onto a lightly floured work surface and knead for 5 mins until you have a smooth, springy dough.
- Roll out into thin rounds (you may have to stretch it with your hands a little) about 25cm across and place on floured baking sheets.
- Add your favorite toppings (such as tomato passata, mozzarella, vegetables or cured meats), place the floured sheet on top of the preheated sheet and bake for 8-10 mins until the pizza is crisp.
To prepare this delicious Cheese Pizza recipe, preheat the oven on convection mode at 250 degree Celsius. Meanwhile, spread the tomato sauce evenly on each pizza base. Take a chopping board and chop onions, tomatoes, capsicum, and mushroom on it.Mix all the chopped vegetables and seasoning in a bowl. Microwave these vegetables in a microwave-safe bowl for around 30-40 seconds. Spread this vegetable topping on each pizza base. Sprinkle grated mozzarella cheese at the top of each pizza.
You can use a non-stick Tawa for the same. However, in this recipe, we have used a microwave. Bake the pizza on the high rack at 250 degree Celsius till the cheese melts. It will take around 10-12 minutes. Cut the delicious Cheese Pizza into slices and serve with sauces.