* Lemon juice and honey
Lemon juice has a bleaching effect, which helps in removing tan quickly.
1. Take fresh lemon juice, add some honey to it, and apply on your skin.
2. Let it stay for 30 minutes and wash off.
3. You can also add some sugar to the lemon juice and scrub your skin gently to slough off dead cells from the surface
*Massor dal (red lentil ), tomato and aloe vera pack
Masoor dal is an effective remedy in treating sun tan. Tomato juice brightens up the skin while aloe vera soothes and moisturizes it.
1. Soak 2 tbsp of masoor dal in water for a few hours until the dal gets soft.
2. Drain the water and put in a blender.
3. To the dal, add one teaspoon of aloe vera and gel and two teaspoons of fresh tomato juice.
4. Blend into a paste.
5. Apply on suntanned skin and let it stay for 20 minutes.
6. Rinse it out with water using a massage action.
*Pineapple pulp and honey
Pineapple contains an enzyme called Bromelain which fights free radicals in the skin and reduces inflammation. Also, it is packed with vitamin A, C, and antioxidants, which undo sun damage making the skin even-toned and bright.
1. Drop 5-6 cubes of freshly chopped ripe pineapple in a blender and add one teaspoon of honey to it.
2. Blend until smooth.
3. Extract into a bowl and use this to apply on the tanned areas of your skin.
4. Wash after 20 minutes.