1. Treats Chapped Lips“Vitamin E oil works as a moisturizer and can help soften dry lips, making them soft and supple,” You can either pair it with honey or sugar syrup, or use it as is.
2. Thickens eyebrows and eyelashes take 3 vitamin e capsules and 2 drops of Castro oil mix them will before going to bed you can apply this and live it overnight.
3. E vitamin Capsules For Acne Scarring prick that the 2-3 vitamin E capsules and then squeeze the oil out into a bowl. Apply it directly to the affected area.
4. Make your vitamin E mask by simply mixing vitamin E oil using skin-soothing coconut oil, a squeeze of lemon juice, honey, and mashed avocado. Implementing this concoction onto your face for 10 to 20 minutes can boost the skin’s brightness, clarity, and softness.
5. Apply Vitamin E oil such as conditioner. You can use vitamin E oil as opposed to one’s everyday conditioner to maintain your hair soft and more manageable.
6. Hair re-growth massaging the scalp with Vitamin E Oil or Contents of Vitamin E Capsule can foster hair re-growth by effectively boosting blood circulation at the air follicles. So issues like baldness can be addressed to some extent.
7. For Skin Allergy Treatment Coconut oil – 3 teaspoons, Tea tree essential oil – 2 drops, Lavender essential oil – 2 drops, Vitamin E oil – 2 drops, olive oil -1teaspoon.Mix the oils in a bowl. Melt the coconut oil in a heat resistant bowl, if required. Make sure that the oils have blended well and then massage it on the face or inflamed skin. Leave it on for an hour or 30 minutes and then wash it off with cold water.
8. For dry skin take Raw Milk -2 tablespoons Honey – 2 tablespoons Vitamin E capsules –2 Mix all the ingredients in it. Allow the mixture to dry after applying it on the face and neck. Use lukewarm water to wash the face after about 30 minutes of allowing the skin to absorb the ingredients. If a light moisturizer is used after washing the face, it will automatically seal the effect of the face pack.
9. Papaya and Vitamin E Face Mask for glowing Skin Put few ripe papaya cubes in a blender and prepare papaya pulp. Take 2-3 vitamin E capsules and prick them. Extract the content and keep it in a clean dry bowl. Add a couple of tsp papaya pulp and few drops of rose water to the bowl and mix everything. Apply the vitamin E face mask all over the face and neck. Let it dry naturally. Wash off with fresh water. Repeat twice in a week.